Your career/ program choice
A BIG CHOICE
I chose to study Architecture because I like to see and investigate about historical buildings. I really like Baroque buildings, buildings of the middle ages. It´s something that has always interesed me.
I also like to analyze the city, see their problems and try to give them a solution. Another side of the architecture that attracts me a lot is the sustainable side, of how we can throught architecture help the environment.
Some things that can sometimes make the career difficult is that something we can´t sleep for the work we must to do. Another thing that makes the career complicated is that the mockups are very big and inconvenient to travel with them. What has become more difficult is being away from my family, sometimes I do not see them fpr weeks, and that makes me very sad :(. But other than that, I really like the career and I hope to pass all the subjects.

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorraryour picture is so beautiful, i love the baroque buildings too
ResponderBorrarI'm sorry about your family but don't feel sad because you are doing something very important, you are studying a great career in a great university, so you can feel glad about that :)
ResponderBorrarWell, it's more probable that you pass all the subjects if you arrive at time to the classes..
ResponderBorrar